InventoryAPI is a powerful backend for web shops, and more.
- Use as a backbone for any web shop
- Plug into your existing software
- Connect inventory with POS and accounts
Building POS or shopping cart solution?
Check out applyPromotions – applyPromotions calculates the value of a shopping cart or current sale, and automatically applies discounts, promotions and taxes. You only need to input item IDs and quantities.
InventoryAPI by Q-Zone is the easy way to build CRM or sales applications, web shops, product catalogues, POS clients, reporting tools, production management systems etc. — using a solid, scalable and full-featured cloud based inventory back-end.
The API enables querying customer registry, making a sale, registering a payment, browsing inventory, querying and applying price lists, creating events in the calendar, using the document repository and much, much more.
Erply plugin standard development kit is a new platform for plugin developers. The purpose of the SDK is to provide easy to use and reliable standard components such as PSR-3 logger, API wrapper, filesystem / database access.
Example integration possibilities
Sample Use Cases
- Complex e-Commerce solutions. Product listings, advanced search, related media (images, user guides, manuals, drivers and software). Ordering and billing. Customer login, lists of previous orders and their statuses, customized price lists.
- A simple iPOS solution. Product quicklists, special pricelists, receipt printing, PDF invoice by e-mail.
- Inventory management. Stocktaking over multiple warehouses, using portable barcode readers / data collecting devices.
- Customer support. Customer ticket system where a customer can post a ticket over phone and receive SMS alerts when ticket status has changed.
- Document repository. Different workflows for various document types, document forwarding, resolutions and responsibilities, notifications about contract deadlines. Different access rights for company users; limited access for customers to see their own files.
- Customer feedback. Ask customer feedback about a product or service. Customer can push a button on the shop counter to express satisfaction with the service.
- Sales and product promotion. Online real-time sales reports; use LCD screens to promote new products and special offers.
- Reporting and analysis. Display daily sales figures or comparison between salespersons at the office on LCD screen. Get online information from all sales locations.
- A CRM / helpdesk solution, integrated with VoIP phone system (incoming call automatically opens customer history).
- Integration with e-commerce platforms like Magento, Joomla, PrestaShop, Shopify etc.
Example requests flow
Supported devices / platforms:
- Web applications
- Desktop applications (Windows/Mac OS X/Linux)
- Apple iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch
- PDAs, smartphones (Android, BlackBerry, Symbian, Windows CE, Palm OS)
- POS hardware – barcode scanners, customer displays, cash drawers, receipt printers, label printers, weight scales etc.
Web Service Listener: https://XXXXXX.erply.com/api/ (όπου ΧΧΧΧΧΧ είναι ο Kωδικός Eπιχείρησης)